Personal Data Protection
We reserve the right to modify this page at any time. We therefore invite you to consult it regularly to inform you of its developments.
Last update date: xxxxxx 2018
Personal data are collected and processed by the Hôtel de La Couronne under the responsibility of Mrs. Anne Lasalle, Managing Director, as identified in the legal notice.
In order to create a reservation in our hotel on our website, you are invited to leave personal data (names, first names, phone numbers, postal addresses, e-mail address …). The mandatory or optional nature of the data is reported to you during collection by an asterisk.
If necessary, the collection form may be accompanied by a check box allowing you to accept or refuse that your data be used for commercial prospection purposes.
We do not collect any sensitive data, that is to say no data relating to your racial or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions or your trade union membership, or that relate to your health or your sex life.
What purpose ?
We use your personal data in order:
– to allow you to make a reservation and therefore use our services;
– to inform you about the services for which you have expressed an interest and which are offered on our site;
– to inform you about special offers and information about our hotel;
– to contact you ;
– with your consent, to sign up for newsletters and send you information about our products and services;
– to establish statistics and counts of frequentation and use of our services (length of stay, breakfasts, half-board, special request for your stay, etc.) in particular to adapt our offer to your requests.
Your personal data are not intended to be transmitted to any recipients outside of the hotel.
The duration of the conversation
Please note that we will keep your personal data within the limits of legal retention periods. Please note that we will retain with your consent your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes at most for 3 years starting from the last relationship with our hotel.
You can contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) should you wish to:
– Ask us to modify your personal data,
– Unsubscribe from our newsletters we may send to you (if you unsubscribe, you may not be aware of promotions that might be of interest to you)
– Ask us to delete your guest profile data, within the legal limits of data storage
Réservez ou consultez les tarifs en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous.
For more information about rooms please contact us.